Frontiers in Educational Measurement
The two-day conference showcases methodological advances and the latest research related to four strands:
- Modern Test Design: Optimal test assembly, automatic item generation (AIT), and computerized adaptive testing (CAT)
- Psychometric modeling: Advances in modeling complex traits, processes, and test formats.
- Comparative Measurement: Methods, models, and issues on between- and within-subject comparisons.
- Innovative Assessment: Challenges for and case studies of the next generation of assessment systems.
In addition, a plenary session about the relation of Educational Measurement and Educational Theory will take place with representatives from educational theory, policy research, applied, research, educational measurement, psychometrics and statistics.
The conference takes place at Forskningsparken, University of Oslo, Norway, and will include a pre-conference workshop, a pre-conference reception, and a conference dinner (included in the conference fees).
Conference fees: 180-280 Euro depending on the status and the registration (non-refundable).
We invite proposals to present original research related to any of the four strands. Proposals should include the following:
- Title (max. 15 words)
- Presenting author’s contact email
- Abstract (max. 500 words)
Submit the proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 CET on Sunday, 4 February 2018.
Authors will be notified on Friday, 16 March 2018 if the proposal was accepted.