My current interests are individual differences in achievement, modern test design, and taking advantage of technology in the administering and scoring of assessments.
My main supervisor is Professor Dr Johan Braeken, and my co-supervisor is Professor Dr Rolf Vegar Olsen.
- Bachelor of Arts, Education, University of Oslo
- Master of Philosophy in Education, University of Oslo
- Consultant, Engebråten skole, Oslo
- Helland-Riise, Fredrik & Martinussen, Monica (2017). Måleegenskaper ved de norske versjonene av Ravens matriser [Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM)/Coloured Progressive Matrices (CPM)]. PsykTestBARN. ISSN 1893-9910. 7(2), s 1- 21 Show summary
- Helland-Riise, Fredrik & Braeken, Johan (2017). The Radicals of Abstract Reasoning Assessments: An Explanatory Item Response Modelling Approach. Show summary
- Helland-Riise, Fredrik & Braeken, Johan (2016). Explanatory Item Response Modelling Of An Abstract Reasoning Assessment: A Case For Modern Test Design.. Show summary