Se min engelske profil for informasjon.
- Daus, Stephan & Braeken, Johan (2018). The sensitivity of TIMSS country rankings in science achievement to differences in opportunity to learn at classroom level. Large-scale assessments in education. ISSN 2196-0739. 6(1) . doi: 10.1186/s40536-018-0054-1 Vis sammendrag
- Daus, Stephan & Braeken, Johan (2017). Are TIMSS country scores and rankings sensitive to varying opportunities to learn?.
- Daus, Stephan (2016). Diving deeper into 'opportunity to learn': Does the 'opportunity to learn'-effect depend upon the content learned and the teacher?.
- Daus, Stephan (2016). Explaining Difficulties in Large-Scale Assessments: Digging deeper into factors influencing the difficulty of content groups in TIMSS..
- Daus, Stephan (2016). Exploring Science Content Knowledge: Science Difficulties for Norwegian Pupils in TIMSS.
- Daus, Stephan (2015). Explanatory Item Response Theory in Large-Scale Science Assessments.
- Daus, Stephan; Nilsen, Trude & Braeken, Johan (2015). Explaining Item Difficulty Heterogeneity Across Content Groups with Curricular Coverage.