Disputation: Cand.polit. Eva Elisabeth Hessevaagbakke
Cand.polit. Eva Elisabeth Hessevaagbakke defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
The characteristics of nurses’ pedagogical competence.
Elisabeth Hessevaagbakke. Photo: Oslo and Akershus University College on Applied Science
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday 4 December 2017 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Pedagogical work in nursing in a professional perspective.
- Professor Marit Kvangarsnes, Department of Health Sciences Ålesund, NTNU (the first opponent).
- Lecturer Ph.D., Niels Sandholm Larsen, Faculty of Health and Psychology, Department of Nursing, Metropolitan University College, Copenhagen, Denmark (the second opponent).
The committee's coordinator is Associated Professor Thomas de Lange, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Bjørg Christiansen, Department of Nursing and Health Promotion, Faculty of Health Sciences, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences.
- Professor Berit Karseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.