Disputation: Master Jens Jungblut
Master Jens Jungblut defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Party Politics in Higher Education Policy - Partisan Preferences, Coalition Positions and Higher Education Policy in Western Europe.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday 3 June 2016 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
The politics of higher education policy, comparison of US and European contexts.
- Professor Marius Busemeyer, Department of Pollitics and Public Administration, University of Konstanz, Tyskland (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Erik. C. Ness, Institute of Higher Education, University of Georgia, Athens, USA (2. opponent)
Third member of the adjudication commitee and the coordinator of the committee is Associate Professor Kirsten Sivesing, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Dean, professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Peter Maassen, Institutt for pedagogikk, Det utdanningsvitenskapelige fakultet, Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Åse Gornitzka, Institutt for statsvitenskap, Universitetet i Oslo