Disputation: Master Caroline Cruaud
Master Caroline Cruaud defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
The Playful Frame. Design and use of a gamified application for foreign language learning.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday 16 February 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Discuss the built-in teaching models and theoretical assumptions suggested by game design tools most commonly used in education, and more particularly in foreign language learning from the communicative turn to the Action-Oriented Approach.
- Professor Haydée Silva Ochoa, Facultad de Filosofia y Letras, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico, Mexico (the first opponent).
- Professor Jonas Linderoth, Department of Education, Communication and Learning, University of Gothenburg (the second opponent).
The third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator is Professor Per Hetland, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Associate Professor Eva Thue Vold, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo