Disputation: Irina Engeness
Master Irina Engeness at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Learning and Teaching with Digital Tools: Insights for Learning Arising from the Cultural-Historical Theory.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday 23 March 2018, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
'Learning to Learn' in Digital Learning Environments: Design principles informed by Piotr Galperin's concepts of orientation.
- Docent Minna Lakkala, Faculty of Behavioural Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland (the first opponent).
- Professor Viktor Kaptelinin, Department of Informatics, Umeå University, Sweden (the second opponent).
- Professor Palmyre Pierroux, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is the third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy Dean for Research, Professor Helge Ivar Strømsø, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Anders Mørch, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.