Resources and tools
Below are some links that will help you as a PhD candidate at the faculty.
For all PhD candidates
- Midway assessment
- StudentWeb:Gives access to data on you as a candidate.
- PhD Programme Council
- IT-support for Research at UiO
- Vitae- Researcher careers
- Library resources: Information on, for example, use of the library, courses, publishing, referencing systems, literature searches.
- For researchers: Information to help you reach your research goals.
- PhD on Track: Information on literature, references and Publishing.
- Cristin: A national system for research documentation.
- Guidelines for Research ethics in the social Sciences, Law and the humanities (NESH)
- Rules and regulations (regulations, programme plan, supplementary rules etc.)
- Supplementary regulations for the faculty's research education
- Procedures and advice on the conclusion phase of a doctoral thesis
For PhD candidates employed at UiO
If you are employed as a research fellow at the University of Oslo you will find information about topics such as salary, leaves of absence and extensions at the For employees pages.