- Comparative and International Education
- Higher Education
- Educational Policies for Global Development
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Find staff and students
- Major, L., Warwick, P., Rasmussen, I., Ludvigsen, S., Cook, V. (2018). Classroom dialogue and digital technologies: A scoping review Apr. 19, 2018
- Tronsmo, E. & Nerland, M. (2018): Local curriculum development as object construction: A sociomaterial analysis Apr. 3, 2018
- Silseth, K. (2018): Students’ everyday knowledge and experiences as resources in educational dialogues Mar. 8, 2018