Elisabeth Stang Lund
Understanding and Promoting Upper Secondary School Students` critical Reading and Learning in the 21st Century Information Society. Focus on how textual factors influence critical reading and source awareness in multiple document reading. Developing an understanding of how learning material and instructional practices, can promote reading comprehension for students in a complex textual world.
- Critical reading and thinking
- Source awareness
- Argumentation and validity of claims
- Content integration
- Currently teaching: PED 2130, Department of Education, University of Oslo.
- 09.15-: PhD candidate, Department of Education, University of Oslo
- 2005-2015: Upper secondary school teacher in Psychology, English, History and Social Sciences.
- 2013: Master Degree in Special Education, University of Stavanger
- 2004: Bachelor degree in English and History, Østfold College Halden
- 1990: Professional Psychology, 1. avd, University of Oslo