Mari Hustad Sandøy
- Children attending Preschool
- Early text comprehension
- Language and identity
- Emotional understanding
- Emotional support
- Teaching for text comprehension: Supporting young second-language learners’ text comprehension in urban multiethnic preschools in Norway (PreComp)
- NATED: The National Graduate School in Educational Research, Spor 1: Language development, text comprehension and literacy
- 2009 – 2011 Master-degree in Education, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- 1997 – 2001 Preschool teacher education, Oslo University College
- 2013 - PhD-student, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- 2013 - Teacher for children with special needs, Oslo Kommune
- 2012 – Assistant professor in educational science (Preschool teacher education), Telemark University College
- 2012 - Assistant professor in educational science (Preschool teacher education), Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
- 2011 – 2012: Teacher in Children and Youth Studies (secondary education for adults), Kompetansehuset Imente.
- 2001 – 2009: Preschool teacher, Kardemomme Barnehage