- 2014 - (2018) - PhD candidate, Department of Education, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2012 - 2014 - M.Phil. in Higher Education, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2008 - 2010 - B.Sc. in Psychology, University of Konstanz, Germany
- 2006 - 2008 - Diplom Psychology, University of Vienna, Austria
- 2013 - 2014 - Research Assistant, ARENA Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2011 - 2012 - Study Counsellor, Martin-Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- 2010 - HR program management, SAP Germany
- Administrative coordination of the research group ExCID
- Board member of UiODoc - Interest organization for PhDs and Postdocs at University of Oslo
- Board member of SiN - Association of Doctoral Organizations in Norway
- Higher education
- Teaching and Learning
- Feedback and assessment
- Organizational change in higher education
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2018). Organizational Change in Response to the German Excellence Initiative: A Case Study of Humboldt University of Berlin, In Roland Bloch; Alexander Mitterle; Catherine Paradeise & Tobias Peter (ed.),
Universities and the Production of Elites. Discourses, Policies, and Strategies of Excellence and Stratification in Higher Education.
Esterhazy, Rachelle & Damsa, Crina I. (2017). Unpacking the feedback process: an analysis of undergraduate students’ interactional meaningmaking of feedback comments. Studies in Higher Education.
Full text in Research Archive.
View all works in Cristin
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2017). Emerging strategies for supporting student learning. A practical guide for librarians and educators. European Journal of Higher Education.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2017). Sociocultural perspectives on feedback: How do they help us solve the feedback dilemma?.
Esterhazy, Rachelle & Damsa, Crina I. (2017). Students’ interactional meaning-making of assessment feedback viewed through a sociocultural lens.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2016). The role of social interaction for developing feedback literacy in higher education students.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2016). The role of social interaction for developing feedback literacy in higher education students - An observation study.
Damsa, Crina I.; de Lange, Thomas; Elken, Mari; Esterhazy, Rachelle; Fossland, Trine; Frølich, Nicoline; Hovdhaugen, Elisabeth; Maassen, Peter; Nerland, Monika; Nordkvelle, Yngve Troye; Stensaker, Bjørn; Tømte, Cathrine Edelhard; Vabø, Agnete; Wiers-Jenssen, Jannecke & Aamodt, Per O (2015). Quality in Norwegian Higher Education: A review of research on aspects affecting student learning. NIFU-rapport. 24.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2015). Feedback to students in higher education - A conceptual review.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2015). Strategic Responses to the German Excellence Initiative - A case study of Berlin Humboldt University.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2015). Strategic responses to the Excellence Initiative.
Esterhazy, Rachelle & Fumasoli, Tatiana (2015). Institutionalizing strategic behavior in higher education - The case of a German flagship university.
Esterhazy, Rachelle (2014). Strategic responses to the German Excellence Initiative - A casy study of Berlin Humboldt University.
View all works in Cristin
Published Sep. 9, 2014 2:33 PM
- Last modified Sep. 23, 2016 2:14 PM