- Learning difficulties in mathematics
- The development and learning of early mathematical skills
- Intervention programs in mathematics
- Language and language development
- Ordinary and special needs education
The effects of mathematical interventions programs for students performing low in mathematics.
Main supervisor: Pirjo Aunio
Co-supervisors: Riikka-Maija Mononen and Monica Melby-Lervåg
2015- : PhD Student at the Department of Special Needs Education
2015: Counsellor Nittedal PPT
2008-2015: Special needs teacher at Ulverud skole, in Nittedal commune
2006-2008: MA in Special Needs Education, UiO
2002-2006: General teacher education, Oslo University college
Unable to resolve component 'person:publications'