Alberto Valiente Thoresen
The administrative manager is responsible for the development and organization of the department's curriculum, in close cooperation with the academic coordinator. This involves responsibility for the coordination of the department 's student administration.
- Administrative management and coordination of the department's curriculum.
- Responsibility for the unit's administrative work, including course planning and internationalization of studies.
- Various investigation and consulting tasks within the area of study.
- Internal evaluation of the study programs, in collaboration with the academic coordinator.
- Communication and information tasks, related to the Department's study programs.
- Advisor. Management staff, Norwegian Directorate of Labour and Welfare.
- Programme Advisor with responsibility for international aid projects in education (SAIH).
- Research network coordinator. Norwegian Research Network on Coercion in Mental Health Care.
- Lecturer and seminar leader. Centre for Peace Studies, University of Tromsø.
- Study Administration. Quality assurance of studies, admission, study planning, examination, internationalization, etc. University of Tromsø.
- Consultant. Commercial attaché. Embassy of Spain in San Salvador.