Norwegian version of this page
International Scientific Advisory Board
Stephen Sireci, Petra Stanat and Cees Glas.
Photo: Gunnhild N. Grønlid, UiO
CEMO's International Scientific Advisory Board consists of the following people:
- Professor Stephen Sireci, University of Massachusetts Amherst/Director of the Center for Educational Assessment
- Professor Petra Stanat, Humboldt University Berlin
- Professor Cees A. W. Glas, University of Twente
- Professor Carolin Strobl, University of Zürich
The group shall give advice about the organization of the centre, research, teaching and the centre's outreach/policy work.
Published Dec. 2, 2016 2:12 PM
- Last modified Dec. 18, 2019 11:23 AM