CEMO has signed formal contracts with core partners in the field. The purpose is to promote international research and to strengthen collaboration and cooperation between the institutions with the goal to have a sustainable and visible international contribution to the fields of educational assessment, measurement and evaluation.
The core partners are:
- International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA) Data Processing and Research Center, Hamburg, Germany (external link)
- Leibniz Institute for Science and Mathematics Education, Kiel, Germany (external link)
- Luxembourg Center of Educational Testing (LUCET) and the research group Computer-Based Assessment (CBA), University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (external link)
- International Association for Educational Assessment (IAEA) (external link)
- Psychometric Society (external link)
- Network 1- Educational Measurement and Assessment (NERA) (external link)
- OCCAM (external link)
- Professor II Leslie Rutkowski, Indiana University Bloomington, USA (external link)
- Professor II David Rutkowski, Indiana University Bloomington, USA (external link)
- Professor II Bryan Maddox, University of East Anglia, United Kingdom (external link)
To facilitate cooperation, to strengthen international visibility, and to strengthen joint research profiles, CEMO and the partners have agreed on facilitating and supporting, amongst others, joint activities such as establishing means of regular exchange and communication, mutual research visits and stays of research personnel at the other institution, joint PhD supervision, joint symposia at scientific conferences, jointly applications for funding for international projects, for instance within the H2020 funding scheme. CEMO team members also co-publish scientific articles and books with the partners.