Denise Reis Costa
I have been working in the educational research field since 2005 with interest in the following topics: survey and data analysis, educational statistics, international large-scale assessments, Item Response Theory (IRT) models, computer-based assessments, adaptive testing and log file analyses.
- Ph.D., Statistics, 2013, State University of Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- M.S., Statistics, 2009, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- B.A., Statistics, 2006, University of Brasilia, Brazil
- 2018 - Present Postdoctoral Researcher, CEMO, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2017 - 2017 Senior Research Assistant, Department of Applied Educational Science, Umeå University, Sweden
- 2016 - 2016 OECD Thomas J. Alexander Fellow, Directorate for Educational and Skills, OECD, France
- 2013 - 2017 Researcher, Instituto Nacional de Estudos e Pesquisas Educacionais Anisio Teixeira, Ministry of Education, Brazil
- 2005 - 2012 Consultant, Centro de Selecao e Promocao de Eventos, University of Brasilia, Brazil
- Reis Costa, Denise & Eklöf, Hanna (2019). IRT Scales for Self-reported Test-Taking Motivation of Swedish Students in International Surveys. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & statistics. ISSN 2194-1017. 265, s 53- 63 . doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-01310-3_5
- Reis Costa, Denise (2019). Application of Kaplan-Meier Curves for Analysis of Process Data.
- Reis Costa, Denise (2019). R Package LOGAN: Log File Analysis in International Large-Scale Assessments.
- Reis Costa, Denise (2018). Exploring Log Files in International Large-scale Assessments: Methods, Practices and Tools.
- Reis Costa, Denise (2018). LOGANShiny: an app for illustrating the analysis of log-file data in International Large-scale Assessments. [www ].
- Reis Costa, Denise & Eklöf, Hanna (2018). Test-taking Motivation in International Surveys: an IRT Approach.