Waldir Leoncio Netto
- Item Response Theory
- Statistical computing
- Test equating
Current project: Ph.D. thesis
Advances in test equating: comparing IRT and Kernel methods and a new likelihood approach to equate multiple forms
Michela Battauz, University of Udine, Italy
Periods as visiting researcher
- 2017 Department of Statistics, Umeå University, Sweden (supervisor: Marie Wiberg)
- 2018 CEMO, University of Oslo (contact: Björn Andersson)
- 2015– Ph.D. student, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padua, Italy
- 2007–2015 Statistician, Attorney-General's Office, Brazil
- 2001–2005 Bachelor in Statistics, University of Brasilia, Brazil
Vasconcelos, C. C. de, Watanabe, E., & Leoncio, W. (2018). The Impact of Attorneys on Judicial Decisions: Empirical Evidence from Civil Cases. International Journal for Court Administration, 9(2). Source.
Leoncio, W., & Wiberg, M. (2018). Evaluating Equating Transformations from Different Frameworks. In Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics (Vol. 233). Source.