Please refer to the English website for more information.
- Karay, Yassin & Schauber, Stefan Kilian (2018). A validity argument for progress testing: Examining the relation between growth trajectories obtained by progress tests and national licensing examinations using a latent growth curve approach. Medical teacher. ISSN 0142-159X. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/0142159X.2018.1472370 Vis sammendrag
- Brunk, Irene; Schauber, Stefan Kilian & Georg, Waltraud (2017). Do they know too little? An inter-institutional study on the anatomical knowledge of upper-year medical students based on multiple choice questions of a progress test. Annals of Anatomy. ISSN 0940-9602. 209, s 93- 100 . doi: 10.1016/j.aanat.2016.09.004
- Schauber, Stefan Kilian; Hecht, Martin & Nouns, Zineb M. (2017). Why assessment in medical education needs a solid foundation in modern test theory. Advances in Health Sciences Education. ISSN 1382-4996. 23(1), s 217- 232 . doi: 10.1007/s10459-017-9771-4
- Hautz, Stefanie C.; Schuler, Luca; Kämmer, Juliane E.; Schauber, Stefan Kilian; Ricklin, Meret E.; Sauter, Thomas C.; Maier, Volker; Birrenbach, Tanja; Exadaktylos, Aristomenis & Hautz, Wolf E. (2016). Factors predicting a change in diagnosis in patients hospitalised through the emergency room: A prospective observational study. BMJ Open. ISSN 2044-6055. 6:e011585(5) . doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-011585
- Schauber, Stefan Kilian; Hecht, Martin; Nouns, Zineb; Kuhlmey, Adelheid & Dettmer, Susanne (2015). The role of environmental and individual characteristics in the development of student achievement: a comparison between a traditional and a problem-based-Learning curriculum. Advances in Health Sciences Education. ISSN 1382-4996. 20, s 1033- 1052 . doi: 10.1007/s10459-015-9584-2