Are you a student with a good idea that you want to develop further?
The Faculty of Educational Sciences announces 3 scholarships of up to NOK 25 000 each for students with creative ideas for design for learning and teaching.
Due to the corona situation, the application deadline has been extended. The new deadline is 15 November 2020.
The funded projects are expected to end up in new or improved digital designs that can support learning for students at all levels. The innovation can be a standalone design or linked to existing digital platforms. The scholarship may be used to support the early development phase.
The projects awarded will receive:
- a unique opportunity to explore design for learning and teaching
- multidisciplinary support from experienced researchers and developers
- access to EngageLab's developers and resources (from January 2021)
- support for creative processes
- experience with innovative development methodology
- funds for the acquisition of expertise and other expenses
- support to share your experiences
Several students can come together on one project. You will then share one scholarship between you. How much you are awarded depends on the quality of the project idea. The scholarship can be combined with a master's degree at The Faculty of Educational Sciences, for example by further developing ideas from the master's thesis or a project into a digital design.
Application deadline: 15 November 2020
Application and requirements
The application should contain:
- A description of the project, including a brief description of the theoretical foundations and a proposal for the design. The project description should not exceed 1000 words.
- Draft budget.
- The applicant must be a student at the Faculty of Educational Sciences. If this is a joint application, the lead applicant must be a student at the Faculty of Educational Sciences.
- The scholarship must be used by the end of 2021.
- All persons awarded a scholarship will be asked to submit a brief report on the project and the use of funds.