Disputation: Master Åste Marie Mjelve Hagen
Master Åste Marie Mjelve Hagen will defend her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Reading in the knowledge society. A quantitative and qualitative investigation of students' strategic reading of multiple texts.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday December 14th 2012 at 10.15 - 11.00 , Auditorium 1, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Interpretation and use of the concept epistemic believes in educational research.
- Professor Marja Vauras, Department of Teacher education, University of Turku, Finland (1. opponent)
- Professor Mona Reichenberg, Department of Language Studies, Umeå University, Sweden (2. opponent)
- Professor Solveig-Alma Halaas Lyster, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Dean, Professor Vibeke Grøver, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Ivar Bråten, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
Summary in English, see:
Information in Norwegian, see: