Disputation: Cand.polit. Hilde Wågsås Afdal
Cand.polit. Hilde Wågsås Afdal will defend her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Construction knowledge for the teaching profession. A comparative analysis of policy making, curricula content, and novice teachers' knowledge relations in the cases of Finland and Norway
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday November 26th 2012 at 10.15 - 11.00 , Auditorium 1, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Comparative research in teacher education; methodological challenges and issues for practice and policy.
- Professor Sven-Erik Hansen,Faculty of Education, Åbo Akademi University, Finland (1. opponent)
- Professor Johan Muller, School of Education, University of Cape Town, South Africa (2. opponent)
- Associate Professor Gunn Elisabeth Søreide, Department of Education, Faculty of Psychology, University of Bergen is 3rd member of the committee.
- Professor Berit Karseth, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy Dean (Research and Resarch training), Professor Jorunn Møller, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Peter Maassen, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Monica Nerland, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Summary in English, see:
Information in Norwegian, see: