Disputation: Cand.Philol. Joke Ingrid Dewilde
Cand.Philol. Joke Ingrid Dewilde defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Ambulating Teachers. A case study of bilingual teachers and teacher collaboration.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday, October 24th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 2 , Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Language education policies in Norway: What is offered to whom and why? Some reflections on the conceptualization of bi- and multilingual education in a time of global migration..
- Professor Christine Helot, Universite de Strasbourg/ LILPA (Linguistique, langues, Parole)/GEPE (Groupe d'Etudes sur le plurilinguisme Europeen) UR 1339. (1. opponent).
- Professor Adrian Blackledge, University of Birmingham/MOSAIC Centre for Research on Multilingualism, UK (2. opponent).
3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator is Associate Professor Eva Thue Vold, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Senior Lecturer Torgeir Onstad, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Rita Hvistendahl, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Stephen Dobson, Hedmark University College.
- Associate Professor Mari-Ann Igland, Hedmark University College.
Information in Norwegian, see