Disputation: Cand.Scient. Majken Korsager
Cand.Scient. Majken Korsager defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
GLOBALIZING THE SCIENCE CLASSROOM. Exploring the development of students' conceptual understandings of climate change from international peer collaboration.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday, September 13th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 3 , Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Associate Professor Astrid Sinnes, Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Ås (1. opponent).
- Professor Margareta Ekborg, Science Education, Malmö University (2. opponent).
- 3rd member of the committee Professor Carl Angell, Department of Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo.
Researcher Guri Nortvedt, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Svein Sjøberg, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Doris Jorde, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Marianne Ødegård, Norwegian Center for Science Education, Education, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see