Disputation: MSc Crina Damsa
MSc Crina Damsa defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Knowledge Co-construction and Object-oriented Collaboration. A Study of Learning through Collaborative Construction of Knowledge Objects in Higher Education.
Crina Damsa. Photo: Department of Education
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday, October 18th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 1 , Kristine Bonnevies building, Blindern
- Shared epistemic agency and the agency of individuals, collaborative teams and research communities
- Professor Cindy Hmelo-Silver, Department of Education Psychology, Rutgers University, USA (1. opponent). (1. opponent).
- Professor Gerry Stahl, College of Information Science & technology, Drexel University, USA (2. opponent).
- 3rd member of the committee and coordinator, Associate Professor Hans Christian Arnseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Professor Ola Stafseng, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Sten Ludvigsen, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo