Disputation: MSc & MA Dorothy Sutherland Olsen
MSc & MA Dorothy Sutherland Olsen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Interdisciplinary Collaboration in Science-based Technologies: Studies of knowledge creation in nanoscience and nanotechnologies.
Photo: Cindy Grønsberg
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday, August 9th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 3 , Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Challenges of studying creative collaboration in research work.
- Professor Reijo Miettinen, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, Center for Research on Activity, Development and Learning, University of Helsinki, Finland (1. opponent).
- Professor Jacky Swan, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK (2. opponent).
- 3rd member of the committee and coordinator, Professor Karen Jensen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Vice Dean, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Terje Grønning, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Sten Ludvigsen, Department of Education, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see