Disputation: Cand.Ed. Kristin Vonheim
Cand.Ed. Kristin Vonheim defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Early interaction in families with internationaly adopted children. an observational study of parent-child interactions at age two and three.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Tuesday, September 17th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall 3 , Helga Engs hus, Blindern
Describe the scientific basis for how biological kinship (genes) and the development of relationships relates to each other.
- Prodekan Bim Ridderspore, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle, Malmö Högskola, Sverige(1. opponent).
- Professor emeritus Marianne Cederblad, Institutionen för barn- och ungdomspsykiatri, Lunds universitet, Sverige (2. opponent).
3rd member of the committee and the committee's coordinator is Professor II Finn Skårderud, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Deputy Dean, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences.
- Professor Monica Dalen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Harald Martinsen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see