Disputation: Master Bente Ulla
Master Bente Ulla defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Arrangement of Force, Body and Knowledge: A Study of Kindergarten Teachers' Professionalism.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday 14.December 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Discuss how different positions in the philosophy of science to the research Field "Kindergarten" will produce different knowledge of the professional mandate of kindergarten teachers.
- Professor Anne-Li Lindgren, Department of Child and Youth Studies, Stockholm University, Sweden (1. opponent)
- Associate Professor Tiri Bergesen Schei, Music Department, Bergen University College (2. opponent).
Associate Professor Finn Hjardemaal, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Sissel Germeten, Oslo and Akershus University College
- Professor Anne Lise Arnesen, Oslo and Akershus University College
- Professor Tone Dyrdal Solbrekke, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo