Disputation: Master Magnus Hontvedt
Master Magnus Hontvedt defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Simulations in Maritime Training. A video study of the socio-technical organisation of ship simulator training
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday September 11th 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Concepts of fidelity in simulation-based learning environments: Implications for design.
- Professor Hans Rystedt, Department of Education, Communication and Learning, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (1. opponent)
- Professor Pål Aarsand, Department of Education, Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) (2. opponent).
Associate Professor Palmyre Pierroux, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Associate Professor Hans Christian Arnseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Susanne V. Knudsen, emeritus at Buskerud and Vestfold University College (HBV)