Disputation: Master Robsan Margo Egne
Master Robsan Margo Egne defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Ethiopia in Transition: A Multicultural Education Perspective on Teacher Education Policies, Curricula, and Practices
Photo: Department of Education
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday September 4th 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Critical reflections on the use of 'Western' analytical frameworks in researching low-income countries.
- Professor Michele Schweisfurth, Robert Owen Centre for Educational change, University of Glasgow, UK (1. opponent)
- Associate Professor Teshome Nekatibeb, Centre for Comparative Education and Policy Studies, College of Education and Behavioral Studies, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2. opponent).
Associate Professor Jon Magne Vestøl, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Senior Lecturer Torgeir Onstad, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Peter Maassen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Lene Buchert, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo