Disputation: Cand.ed. Gro Elisabeth Aasen
Cand.ed. Gro Elisabeth Aasen defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Language and activity among children and adolescents with congenital blindness. An observation-based study.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday August 28th 2015at 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building Blindern
- Differences and similarities in development and behavior in children and adolescents respectively diagnosed with Blindness and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Is it the similarities or the special characteristics of the two groups that allows them profiting from the use of tactile plans?
- Professor Karl Henry Jacobsen, Department of Psychology, Norwegian University of Science and Techonology (NTNU), Trondheim (1. opponent)
- Psykolog, Ph.D. Anette IngsholtSynscenter Refsnæs, Center for blinde og svagsynede børn og unge, Danmark (2. opponent). (2. opponent).
Professor Monica Dalen, Department of Spesial Needs Educaqtion,, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is coordinator and 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Dean, professor Berit Karseth, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Researcher Terje Nærland, NevSom, Oslo University Hospital and NORMENT (Norwegian Centre for Mental Disorders Research, Institute of Clinical Medicin, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo
- Professor Harald Martinsen, Department of Special Needs Education, University of Oslo