Disputation: Cand.philol. Brit Marie Hovland
Cand.philol. Brit Marie Hovland defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Brit Marie Hovland
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday 29 September 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern
- Professor Narve Fulsås Department of History and Religious Studies, University of Tromsø/ The Arctic University of Norway (1. opponent)
- Professor Agneta Linné, School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, Örebro University, Sweden (2. opponent).
Third member of the commitee and the committee's coordinator is Associate Professor Harald Jarning, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Deputy Dean, Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Harald Thuen, , Lillehammer University College
- Professor Øystein Sørensen, Department of Archaeology, Conservation and History, Faculty of Humanities, University of Oslo