Disputation: Master Tove S. Frønes
Master Tove S. Frønes defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Online reading comprehension and navigation - a study of student's reading and navigation strategies.
Tove S. Frønes
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday 18 December 2017 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Online reading in a formative perspective. How can one help strong and weak readers in a didactic and developmentally oriented perspective, in light of the social and cultural practices in which they partake - in and outside of school?
- Associate Professor, PhD, Nikolaj Frydensbjerg Elf, Department for the Study of Culture Education, Faculty of Humanities, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark, (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Ulf Fredriksson, Institute of International Education (IIE), Department of Education, Stockholm University, Sweden (2. opponent).
Third member of the commitee and the committee's coordinator is Associate Professor Joke Dewilde, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Rita E. Hvistendahl, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Kjell Lars Berge, Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies, Faculty of Humanities, University of Oslo
- Senior Researcher Astrid Roe, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo