Disputation: Magnar Ødegård
Master Magnar Ødegård defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
A Comparative Study of Disruptive Behavior between Schools in Norway and the United States.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Thursday 7 December 2017 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Explore possibilities and limitations when applying phenomenological perspectives on disruptive behavior.
- Professor Sean Dorrance Kelly, Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, USA (1. opponent)
- Assistant Professor Stuart I. Hammond, School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, Canada (2. opponent).
Third member of the commitee and the committee's coordinator is Professor emerita Liv Randi Opdal, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ona Bø Wie, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Liv Duesund, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Elliot Turiel, University of California, Berkeley, USA.