Disputation: Silje Systad
Master Silje Systad defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Is Language Impairments a Symptom of Nocturnal Epilelptiform Activity? Studies exploring the relationship between nocturnal epileptiform activity and language impairments.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday 14 December 2017 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern
Comorbidity and language disorders in children.
- Med.dr. Gunilla ¨Rejö-Habte Selassie, Drotning Silvias barn- och ungdomssjukhus, Logopedimottakning Barn och Ungdom, Sverige (1. opponent)
- Postdoktor Carolien Konijnenberg, Psykologisk institutt, Det samfunnsvitenskapelige fakultet, Universitetet i Oslo (2. opponent).
Third member of the commitee and the committee's coordinator is Professor Janne von Koss Torkildsen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Professor Øistein Anmarkrud, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Solveig-Alma Halaas Lyster, emerita at Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Dr. med Marit Bjørnvold, Oslo University Hospital.