Disputation: Kristin Rogde
Master Kristin Rogde at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Improving children's linguistic comprehension skills. A systematic review and a randomized controlled trial.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday 31 August 2018, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
With a critical eye on theory, discuss which linguistic environments that might optimal support language development among children in preschool and primary school.
- Professor Robert Savage, Institute of Education, University College London, UK (the first opponent)
- Associate Professor Carla Wood, College of Communication & Information, Florida State University, USA (the second opponent)
- Professor Helge Ivar Strømsø, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Arne Lervåg, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo