Disputation: Nani Teig
Master Nani Teig at the Department of Teacher Education and School Research defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Scientific inquiry in TIMSS and PISA 2015. Inquiry as an instructional approach and the assessment of inquiry as an instructional outcome in science.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday 6 December 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor Knut Neumann, IPN Leibniz Institute for Science and Mathematics Education, Germany (the first opponent)
- Professor Corinne Zimmermann, College of Arts and Sciences, Illinois State University, USA (the second opponent)
- Researcher Anders Kluge, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Senior Torgeir Onstad, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Rolf Vegar Olsen, Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO), Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Ronny Scherer, Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO), Universitetet i Oslo
- Associate Professor Marit Kjærnsli, Department of Techer Education and School Researcj. Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo