Disputation: Sverre Tveit
Master Sverre Tveit at the Department of Education defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Policy Legitimation of Educational Assessment Reforms. The Cases of Norway and Sweden.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday 29 November 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor Therese Nerheim Hopfenbeck, Centre for Educational Assessment,
Department of Education, University of Oxford, UK (the first opponent)
- Professor Daniel Sundberg, Department of Education and Teachers' Practice, Linnaeus University, Sweden (the second opponent)
- Professor Tone Kvernbekk, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor Inga Bostad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Christian Lundahl, School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, Örebro University, Sweden
- Professor Berit Karseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo