Disputation: Rachel Sweetman
Master Rachel Sweetman at the Department of Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Exploring the enactment of learning outcomes in higher education: Contested interpretations and practices through policy nets, knots, and tangles.
Rachel Sweetman. Photo: Department of Education/UiO
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday 9 September 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor emeritus of Higher Education Ray Land, Durham University, UK (the first opponent)
- Professor emeritus of Higher Education Johan Muller, University of Cape Town, South Africa (the second opponent)
- Professor Berit Karseth, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Professor Karen Jensen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Bjørn Stensaker, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Paul Ashwin, Lancaster University, UK