Disputation: Veerle Garrels
Master Veerle Garrels at the Department of Special Needs Education defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD:
Promoting self-determination for adolescents with mild intellectual disability. Validation of a self-determination measure and evaluation of an educational intervention.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Thursday 28 November 2019, 10.15 - 11.00, in Lecture Hall 2, Helga Engs building, Blindern.
- Professor Christian Wendelborg, Department of Social Work, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) (the first opponent)
- Professor dr. Petri Embregts,Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Tilburg University, The Netherlands (the second opponent)
- Professor Reinie Cordier, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is third member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
Associate Professor Liv Heidi Mjelve, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor dr. Mats Granlund, Jönköping University, Sweden
- Professor emerita dr. Susan B. Palmer, Kansas University, USA
- Dr. Patrik Arvidsson, Jönköping and Mälardalen University, Sweden