Public Defence: Anita Lopez Pedersen
Master Anita Lopez-Pedersen at the Department of Special Needs Education will defend her dissertation "Understanding, identifying and ameliorating young children’s early numeracy skills: A multimethod approach" for the degree of Philosophiae doctor.
Foto: Shane Colvin
Thursday, 27th of August, 4.00 pm, Zoom.
Challenges and benefits of estimating causal effects in structural equation modelling (SEM)
The Adjudication Committee
- Associate Professer Bert de Smedt, KU Leuven, Belgia
- Associate Professor Drew H. Bailey, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Associate Professor Kristine Stadskleiv, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Monica Melby-Lervåg, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Riika-Maija Mononen, University of Oslo
- Professor Pirjo Aunio, University of Helsinki