Disputation: Cand.scient. Anne Bergliot Øyehaug
Cand.scient. Anne Bergliot Øyehaug defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Young explorers learn science. A longitudinal study of the competency of children (age 10-13) in a scientific inquiry context.
Anne Bergliot Øyehaug
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Monday September 29th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, Auditorium 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Inquiry Based Science Education (IBSE). What it is meaning behind this expression, and why has it become a key concept? What does research say about IBSE as a method to stimulate science learning and interest?
- Professor Pernilla Nilsson, School of Teacher Education, Halmstad University, Sweden (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Tom Olav Klepaker, Department of Biology, University of Bergen (2. opponent)
Professor emeritus Svein Sjøberg, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy Dean for Studies, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Doris Jorde, The Norwegian Centre for Science Education, University of Oslo