Disputation: Master Alfredo Jornet Gil
Master Alfredo Jornet Gil defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
The Bodily and Contextual Foundations of Conceptual Coherence and Continuity. Case studies from the teaching and learning of science inquiry.
Alfredo Jornet Gil. Photo: private
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday February 2nd 2015 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- The instructional implications of ecological approaches to science learning: problems and possibilities..
- Professor Roger Säljö, Department of Education, Communication and Learning, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (1. opponent).
- Professor Karen Littleton, Centre for Research in Education and Educational Technology, The Open University, UK (2. opponent)
Associate Professor Anniken Furberg, Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Head of Department, Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Researcher Ingeborg Krange, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Wolff-Michael Roth, University of Victoria, Canada