Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday October 17th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 3, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Working towards gender equity in secondary schooling. Lessons from theory, research and practice.
- Professor Marianne Nordli Hansen, Department of Sociology and Human Geography, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo (1. opponent).
- Professor Lynne Chisholm, UNESCOs Institute for Life Long Learning, Hamburg, Tyskland (2. opponent)
Researcher Rolf Vegar Olsen, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Vibeke Grøver, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Researcher Kristinn Hegna, Centre for Welfare and Labour Research, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
- Professor Jan-Eric Gustafsson, Department of Education and Special Education, Faculty of Education, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
The candidate has been admitted to the National Graduate School in Educational Research (NATED)