Disputation: Cand.philol. Wenke Mork Rogne
Cand.philol. Wenke Mork Rogne defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Tracing meaning: How Young Readers work With multiple, partly contradictory texts. An empirical mixed Methods study of 7th graders' strategic activities.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday November 14th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 3, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Present and discuss a proposal for an intervention to promote secondary school students' understanding and integration of information from both print and digital texts.
- Professor Monica Reichenberg, Department of Education and Special Education, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Anne Mangen, Centre for Learning Environment, University of Stavanger (2. opponent)
Associate Professor Ingvill Rasmussen, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Deputy dean for research, Professor Monica Melby-Lervåg, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Helge I. Strømsø, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Researcher Astrid Roe, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.