Disputation: Master Yngve Refseth
Master Yngve Refseth defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Green machines for growth of knowledge. Implementation of One Laptop Per Child in a School in Ethiopia.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday November 28th 2014 at 10.15 - 11.00, in Auditorium 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Sociocultural framework for "single-case" studies of new tools for increased educational quality - theoretical and methodological challenges.
- How can sociocultural framework contribute to guide the research process?
- How can this framework contribute to critical analysis of the teaching-learning interaction and development of expected knowledge acquisition for the students?
- Professor Lone Dirckinck-Holmfeld, Faculty of Humanities, Aalborg University, Danmark (1. opponent).
- Professor Yngve Nordkvelle, Department of PedagogicsLillehammer University College (2. opponent)
Associate Professor Berit H. Johnsen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo, is 3rd member of the Committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Kirsten Hofgaard Lycke, emerita at Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Anders Mørch, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo