Disputation: M.Phil. Stackus Okwaput
M.Phil. Stackus Okwaput defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Teacher Training for Inclusion of Children with Special Needs. towards Achieving Communicative Interaction in Education in Uganda.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Wednesday 13th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00 , Lecture Hall 1, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
Education vs schooling: The clash between the modern type of schooling in Uganda and an education based on inherited ideas and values, habits and customs, institutions and traditional world views - a discussion taking into account processes of inclusion-exclusion in education.
- Lecturer Margareta Ahlström, Department of Special Education, Stockholm University, Sweden (1. opponent)
- Associate professor Anne Nevøy, Department of Education and Sports Science, Faculty of Arts and Education, University of Stavanger, Norway (2. opponent)
- Professor emeritus Birgit Brock-Utne, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo is 3rd member of the committee and the committee's coordinator.
Chair of defence
- Professor Solveig-Alma Halaas Lyster, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor II Eva Simonsen, Department of Special Needs Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Arnfinn Muruvik Vonen, .The Language Council of Norway (Språkrådet).
Information in Norwegian, see