Disputation: Kenneth Silseth
Master Kenneth Silseth defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Constructing learning dialogically; learners, contexts and resources. Exploring how students and teachers participate in game-based learning and digital storytelling in educational settings..
Photo: Department of Educational Science
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Thursday March 14th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00 , Blindern, University of Oslo
Meeting the opportunities and challenges of encouraging students to bring in knowledge and skills gained through interacting with digital technologies in leisure contexts.
- Professor Rupert Wegerif, Graduate School of Education, University of Exeter, UK (1. opponent).
- Dr. Julia Gillen, Department of Linguistics and English Language, Lancaster University, UK (2. opponent).
- 3rd member of the committee and coordinator: Professor Andreas Lund, Department of Teacher Education and School Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo. Chair of defence
Chair of defence
- Professor emeritus Kirsten Hofgaard Lycke, Department of Educational Research and InterMedia, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Ola Erstad, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Research, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Hans Christian Arnseth, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
The Candidate is admitted to the National Graduate School in Educational Reserach, NATED
Information in Norwegian, see