Disputation: Master Ratib Lekhal
Master Ratib Lekhal defends his doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
The relationship between children's attendance in Norwegian childcare centers and language and behavioral development during early childhood.
Trial lecture - time and place
His trial lecture will be held Friday March 1st 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00 , Lecture Hall 3, Helga Engs hus, Blindern
What is the best way to assess the quantity and quality of childcare to understand its influence on children?
- Professor Jacqueline Barnes, Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues, Birbeck, University of London (1. opponent).
- Professor Linda Harrison, School of Teacher Education, Charles Sturt University, Australia (2. opponent).
- 3rd member of the committee: Professor Jan-Eric Gustafsson, Department of Education and Special Education, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Coordinator of the committee: Professor Arne Lervåg, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Professor Bodil Stokke, Department of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Associate Professor Tilmann von Soest, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor Vibeke Grøver, Department of Educational Research, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
The Candidate is admitted to the National Graduate School in Educational Reserach, NATED
Information in Norwegian, see