Disputation: Cand.ed. Monika Kvernenes
Cand.ed. Monika Kvernenes defends her doctoral dissertation for the degree of Ph.d.:
Bedside Teaching among Novice Medical Teachers. Mapping conceptions of bedside teaching and exploring change within the context of a teaching community.
Photo: Cindy Grønsberg
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held Friday, June 28th 2013 at 10.15 - 11.00, Lecture Hall , Helga Engs hus, Blindern
- Faculty development work in medical education including all medical and health core professionals - state of the art and future challenges.
- Vice Dean Berit Eika, Faculty Secretariat, The Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus University (1. opponent).
- Associate Professor Charlotte Silén, Department of leaarning, informatics, management and ethics, Centre for medical Education - CME, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden (2. opponent).
- 3rd member of the committee and coordinator, Professor Bjørn Stensaker, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
Chair of defence
- Vice Dean, Associate Professor Eli Ottesen, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo
- Professor emeritus Kirsten Hofgaard Lycke, Department of Education, Faculty of Educational Sciences, University of Oslo.
- Professor Kristin Margrete Heggen, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo
Information in Norwegian, see